Understanding Fiduciary Services
Fiduciary (def): A person to whom property or power is entrusted for the benefit of another. ~dictionary.com
We provide fiduciary services to represent the best interest of a client when they are unable to represent themselves. In many cases, we serve as a trustee, personal representative or guardian looking out for the best interest of the client.
Fiduciary services may involve serving as a personal representative, coordinating with attorneys, investment advisors and other professionals, and assisting in the coordination and distribution of personal property and real estate.
There are many situations in which our fiduciary services can be beneficial. We are happy to discuss how we can assist you.
- Serve as an agent for someone who is serving as a trustee, personal representative, or guardian
- Serving as a trustee, personal representative, or guardian
- Serving as a guardian of property
- Coordinating with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals
- Preparation of accountings for trusts, estates or guardianships
- Coordinating personal property and real estate appraisals
- Coordinating distribution or sale of personal property and real estate
- Advocating for beneficiaries an acting as intermediary with out-of-state trustees
Personal Financial Services are also available. Learn more here.